Here is a basic list of what to bring, what we provide and rental expectations.
- Extra towels/wash clothes
- Personal Items including Shampoo, bath soap and any other personal hygiene products.
- Hair dryer
- Laundry detergent
- Sunscreen & Wide brim hats
- Mosquito spray
- Fishing gear/Kayaks
- Ice chest
- Beach towels
- Charcoal/lighter fluid for Grill
- Paper towels, Ziploc Bags, aluminum foil, paper plates
What we provide:
- Minimum number of towels
- Sheets, blankets, pillows
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, etc.
- Coffee maker
- Dish soap
- Starter kit including dishwasher soap, trash bags, Toilet paper and paper towels
- Cable TV
- Iron and ironing board (most houses) *We have extras if you need one!
- BBQ grill and outdoor furniture
Basic Rules - Each house will have it's own set of instructions and rules, However, we ask you to respect and treat your vacation rental as your own. You must be 25 in order to rent one of our properties. Respect your neighbors and keep the noise down. We expect quiet time at 11:00 pm. Stay in your designated parking area and keep the grounds around the house neat and clean at all times. You will receive a confirmation once you have booked which will go more into detail regarding the rules and rate requirements.